When we were young and thought after years of hard work the golden years would welcome you with open arms. Sorry to pop that bubble but won’t turn out like that for most people! So I compiled a shortlist of the things that awaits you!
- Your life is centered on when your next doctor’s appointment is scheduled.
- Your body simply doesn’t do what it used to be able to do!
- That dream home on the beach probably won’t happen.
- You could very well become a widow or widower
- You realize that about 90 to 95 percent are just passing through your life
- When you look back on your life things didn’t turn out the way you thought they would.
- Reading obituaries comes with your morning cup of coffee!
I know there are many more and please feel free to add some.
The golden years you can wait on them!
The moment that many mention the conservative Christian movement and the issue of homosexuality there is the outcry of hating homosexuals. Of course, that is a political talking point and not based on any facts or scripture.
I fail to see the ambiguity in this matter? I have family members who are gay and they are still loved although I personally have troubles with how they live their lives. Even with that, it is not my place to judge them.
So, for those who harass and make these false claims, they would say it would be ok to have sexual relations with my male friends. I guess that would fall under this whole nonsense about free expression. The ironic thing is that those who talk about free expression are the first ones to hammer conservative Christians for their beliefs.
In my decades around the conservative Christian movement, I have never heard anyone condemn homosexuality in a way the secular world claims.
I think it’s high time for conservative Christians to stop all the whining about how people are going about things.
It is important to point out that like with any movement there are extremest on both sides of this issue and they should be condemned for their actions.